The M4 Patrolman's™ rifle series is the core of the Bushmaster® Firearms line up. This rifle is the hard-use duty rifle that Bushmaster® is best known for. Handcrafted in America and Proven® to perfection, the M4 Patrolman’s™ series is your go-to for duty, home-defense, and sport shooting.
The M4 Patrolman's™ Flat Top is equipped with a Midwest Industries Combat Rifle flip up rear sight.
Bushmaster® has partnered with Franklin Armory® to add their Binary Firing System® to select Bushmaster's® rifles. The BFSIII® is a three-position trigger. The third position, or "binary®" mode, fires one round on pull of the trigger and one on release of the trigger, with the second round being cancellable via the safety selector.
- Caliber 5.56 NATO (.223 REM)
- Carbine length gas system
- 16" Barrel with a 1:7 twist rate
- Overall length: 32.5 - 36"
- 6.09 LBS w/o magazine
- M4 handguard
- Salt Bath Nitride MPI bolt carrier group
- A2 Birdcage flash hider 1/2 x 28
- 7075 Forged A4 Flat top optics-ready upper receiver
- 7075 Forged XM15-E2S™ lower receiver
- Equipped with a Bushmaster® aluminum magazine**
- Collapsible Bushmaster® carbine stock with a 6 Position buffer tube for ease of adjustment and precise fit
- Midwest Industries Combat Rifle flip up rear sight
- F-Marked A2 front sight
BFSIII® Trigger Positions:
Safe –Will not fire
Semi – Fires 1 round per pull
Binary – Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release
BFSIII® is NOT for civilian sales in CA, DC, IA, NJ, NY, HI, DE, RI, FL, MD, CT, or WA.
Proudly Made In U.S.A.
**Magazine capacity will be dependent on the Customer's State of Residence and their jurisdictional restrictions.**
Federal law requires all firearms be shipped to a licensed dealer.
Once you have placed your order, please have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their license, include your name, and the order number you received.
Orders cannot be processed until we receive an FFL for your order, the posted lead time will begin once your dealer's FFL is received.
Email FFL info to: FFL@bushmaster.com
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov