The Bravo Zulu™ is designed and manufactured to exceed all expectations. Bravo Zulu, meaning a job well done, brings new life to the dependable Bushmaster® line up. With the addition of a free float rail, the Bushmaster® DM2S™ 2-stage trigger, THRiL furniture, and the Snake Charmer™ muzzle brake to reduce felt-recoil, the Bravo Zulu™ is ideal for a multitude of applications. Whether it be on the range, on the hunt, or on duty, the Bravo Zulu™ is Proven® to get the job “well done”.
- Caliber 450 Bushmaster®
- Carbine length gas system
- 16" Barrel with a 1:24 twist rate
- Overall length: 33.5-36.5"
- 6.45 LBS w/o magazine
- Salt Bath Nitride MPI bolt carrier group
- Equipped with a Bushmaster® 5 round SS magazine
- Bushmaster® 14" free float rail
- DM2S™ 2 stage trigger
- Snake Charmer™ muzzle brake 11/16x24
- THRiL™ Combat Competition stock with a 6 Position buffer tube for ease of adjustment and precise fit
- THRiL™ Pistol Grip
Proudly Made In U.S.A.
Federal law requires all firearms be shipped to a licensed dealer.
Once you have placed your order, please have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their license, include your name, and the order number you received.
Orders cannot be processed until we receive an FFL for your order
Email FFL info to: FFL@bushmaster.com
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov